Take a hormones-first approach to improve health, happiness and fat loss success. Rebalance hormones, lose stubborn body fat, change your perception of stress and make better nutritional choices to reduce cravings, improve mood, energy and sleep in support of optimal mental and physical health.
RESILIENCE COACHING for WOMEN LEADERS
Helping women in the workplace achieve optimal health, growth and lasting resilience to be at the top of their game both mentally and physically. Improve ability to handle stress, manage conflict and maintain composure in high pressure situations whilst maintaining an optimistic mindset through adversity and change.
These workshops provide you with simple, take-home strategies to improve mental and physical health, while improving performance, productivity and overall wellbeing at work and in everyday life. I am happy to specifically tailor workshops to the wants and needs of your workplace.
Does this resonate with you?
- You’re stuck in a vicious cycle of waking up and falling into bed exhausted
- You’ve been so busy focusing on everything and everyone else that you haven't made yourself a priority
- You know you need to take control of your health and wellbeing but it's either all "too hard", or you just "don’t have time" - plus you feel guilty for putting yourself first
- Your mood is low, you feel depleted and burnt out, lack motivation and have gained weight, especially around your belly
- You use alcohol, food, cigarettes or other vices to escape, wind down or as a reward
- You may experience pain, stiffness and muscle aches
- You feel cranky and irritable and have a short fuse when dealing with others (which you often regret after)
- You’ve become resigned to a life full of stress, ill health and weight gain and feel powerless to make a change or you simply don’t know how
Here are some of the outcomes of working with me ...
- Gain personal insight into why you do what you do and realign your purpose with your goals
- Improve mental health and physical wellbeing by reducing stress, rebalancing your hormones for fat loss and developing a resilient mindset
- Regain your personal power by effectively regulating your emotions and improving mental flexibility during tough times.
- Improve your ability to communicate, motivate and positively influence others
- Build stronger and emotionally healthier connections with yourself, within relationships, family, workplace and life
This is for those of you who ...
- are sick and tired of feeling sick, tired and "blah"
- are open to new challenges and possibilities
- want to take responsibility and be accountable for their health and happiness
- want less stress, greater confidence, increased energy, motivation and vitality
- want to feel more fulfilled at work and in everyday life.
It's time to start THRIVING instead of simply surviving.
Of all illnesses and diseases can be attributed to stress
of people believe stress affects their physical and mental health
increased risk of heart disease for those who are stressed
INCREASED RISK OF STROKE FOR THOSE WHO ARE STRESSed
- Rebalance hormones for fat loss, improved mood, energy and motivation
- Make more nutritionally balanced food choices to reduce hunger, improve energy & sleep, improve digestion and curb cravings
- Gain insight into what is keeping you stressed, stuck and overwhelmed and strategies for positive change
- Reframe stress to regulate your emotions and improve mental flexibility
- Find joy in moving your body efficiently without stiffness, aches or pain
- Redesign your life to support positive mental and physical health.
** PLUS, receive a detailed analysis and assessment of your current hormonal status through a complete Saliva Hormone Profiling Kit.
Feel Better. Think Better. Move without aches and pain. Get back into the Drivers Seat of Life.
RESILIENCE COACHING FOR WOMEN LEADERS
Achieve optimal health, growth and lasting resilience with the 6 key neuroscience based domains of Resilience:
- Health: Hormones, nutrition, exercise and sleep hygiene to alleviate stress and other age related health issues.
- Vision: Align goals with personal values and purpose - flowing from self esteem.
- Composure: Regulate emotions, improve mental flexibility in difficult situations. Patience techniques to cope with and manage stress.
- Tenacity: Maintaining optimism through adverse situations, dealing with ambiguity through persistence.
- Reasoning: Resourcefulness, think critically, identify opportunities. Take an action-oriented approach towards goals.
- Collaboration: Positively influence and motivate others, creating supportive networks in work and life.
** Results of this program are measurable based on an holistic, evidence based resilience measurement scale. This tool is used to measure resilience before and after program to provide feedback on individual growth.
Optimal wellbeing is what you want to achieve. Resilience is how you achieve it.
Leesa’s knowledge and skill set has been instrumental in helping me to change my outlook on life. I used to try to control all aspects, however, what I have come to realise is that my need for control everything was actually showing how out of control my life really was. With Leesa’s guidance, I have learned not to sweat the small stuff and be less of a control freak! My wife is VERY pleased!
How to Acheive Optimal Health, Happiness and Success after 40
As we move into middle age, its important for us to look after ourselves so that we can be on top of our game at work and in life. However, stress, eating and hormonal age related issues can lower our resilience to bounce back and cause ill-health and weight gain. Unfortunately, because we're so used to putting everyone before ourselves, we begin to accept our symptoms as normal. It is NOT and you are NOT powerless to change your symptoms.
As a result of our work together, you will:
- Gain valuable knowledge to better understand yourself and your body to improve mental and physical health.
- Understand to role stress, eating and unbalanced hormones have on peri/menopausal symptoms, ill health and weight gain and key lifestyle strategies for positive change
- Gain clarity and confidence with a key strategy to lift the burden of stress and overwhelm off your shoulders
- Learn how to redefine YOUR new normal by taking a proactive and hormones first approach to your health, in service of maintaining optimal mental and physical health and being your best self at work and in life.
How to Build Emotional and Physical Resilience
This workshop will give you an overview of how to achieve optimal health, growth and lasting resilience with the 6 key neuroscience-based domains of resilience. You will leave this workshop with the clarity and confidence to know that with the right tools, you can create positive long-lasting change. As a result of our work together, you will:
- Regain control of your mental and physical health based on 6 crucial resilience domains
- Learn key tools to take control of your emotional responses in stressful and high-pressure situations
- Improve your ability to communicate, motivate and positively influence others and develop a constructive and forward-thinking mindset to improve overall health and wellbeing.
Mindful Movement for Less Stress
This practical workshop focuses on key movements that not only have an extremely calming effect on your mind, they will also release physical tension manifested in your body. This enables for:
- Improved flexibility: you will move more freely, efficiently - without stiffness, aches and pain
- Better body (and self) awareness: you will feel more refreshed, energised. Improved mental clarity and mood.
- Positive changes in emotional, mental and physical health and wellbeing.